Buddy Dive Resort is one of the largest dive resorts in Bonaire – Caribbean Netherlands.
The resort has 73 apartments with a total of 224 beds, a private diving school spread over
four locations on the island and seven own boats, two different types of restaurants, two
swimming pools, an on-site launderette and an on-site car rental company with over 100 vehicles.
For our central Front Office, we are looking for an independent and active
Front Office Manager
with relevant work experience in the hotel industry
Together with fellow manager and the team, you ensure a good and efficient course of the daily activities within the front office.
As a front office supervisor you manage the reception team and provide proper service to our guests. You take an extra step to give our guests an unforgettable holiday. As a direct point of contact, it is important to always assist our guests in a representative and attentive manner.
Among other things, you make various schedules, strive for an overall increase in the service level, check resort rooms together with the team, are responsible for car rental service, process various payments and perform other administrative activities.
What are we looking for:
- HBO working and thinking levels;
- You are flexible;
- You have an excellent service orientation and a motivated attitude;
- You have good communication skills;
- You are problem solving and meticulous;
- Good command of Dutch and English (Papiamento and Spanish are an advantage);
- An availability of both morning and evening;
- Availability on weekends and public holidays.
What do we offer:
- A market-based salary;
- A varied function in a beautiful working environment;
- A small-scale involved team;
- The opportunity to learn to dive;
- Special rates at two gyms.
More information and apply
If you recognize yourself and wish to work in a challenging environment, please send your motivation letter with Curriculum Vitae by e-mail to the Human Resources department.