Buddy Dive Resort is one of the largest dive resorts on Bonaire – Caribbean Netherlands. The resort offers 73 apartments with a total of 220 beds, its own dive shop, two resort restaurants (all-day restaurant Blennies and fine-dining restaurant Ingridiënts), a pool bar, two swimming pools and its own car rental company.
Our beautiful dive resort offers, in addition to an excellent place for diving, the possibility of a delicious and varied range of Food & Beverage. Both resort restaurants are located on the waterfront and provide a meeting place for our hotel guests, dive guests, and islanders. Both restaurants offer something for everyone.
Our restaurant Blennies offers an informal atmosphere, with service ranging from breakfast to lunch and dinner.
For beautiful sunsets and evenings of delicious dining, including matching wines, guests can visit our fine-dining restaurant Ingridiënts.
At our fine-dining restaurant Ingridiënts we are looking for an independent
Chef de Partie
What are you going to do:
- Together with the kitchen team, you are responsible for the daily affairs of restaurant Ingridiënts;
- Together with your team, you present high-quality dishes, fit within the concept and according to the latest trends;
- Provide guests with an excellent fine-dining experience;
- Focus on the development, preparation, portioning, and layout of dishes;
- Making menu suggestions, implementing them, and adapting them if necessary to different nutritional needs;
- Work hygienically and according to HACCP guidelines.
What are we looking for:
- You have a passion for cooking;
- You are flexible and service-oriented;
- You are responsible and stress-resistant;
- You are a team player and show initiative;
- Above all, you are motivated to successfully fulfill this position!
What do we ask for:
- An MBO Culinary diploma (preferably level 3/4);
- Knowledge of and experience with the HACCP guidelines;
- Good knowledge of ingredients, materials, cooking techniques, and equipment;
- Language proficiency in English;
- Language proficiency in Dutch is an advantage.
Want to become part of our Buddy family?
Do you recognize yourself in the above and wish to work in a fun but challenging environment? Then send your written application, including your CV, by e-mail to email@example.com and we will contact you as soon as possible!
Information about our terms of employment can be obtained from Anne Fleur de Beer, Human Resources Departement – +599-701 1115