Buddy Dive Resort is one of the largest Dive Resorts in Bonaire – Caribbean Netherlands.
The resort has 73 apartments with 220 beds, its own full-service dive center, two restaurants, two swimming pools, and its own fleet of rental cars.
To strengthen our kitchen team, we are looking for a motivated and hard working
In addition to being an excellent place for wonderful diving, our beautiful dive resort offers a delicious and varied range of food & beverages. Both resort restaurants are located on the waterfront and provide a meeting place for our hotel guests, our dive guests, and island residents.
We are looking for someone to join our Blennies kitchen team. Blennies restaurant is ocean front and offers an informal atmosphere, with service ranging from breakfast to lunch and dinner.
Our new colleague:
- Be able to work as part of a busy kitchen team
- Focuses on developing, preparing, and portioning dishes.
- Can take responsibility for their section and produce meals to consistently high standards
- Works hygienically and according to HACCP guidelines.
What qualifications/ experience are needed:
- An MBO Culinary diploma (preferably level 3).
- Knowledge of and experience with the HACCP guidelines.
- Good knowledge of ingredients, materials, cooking techniques, and equipment.
- You are a team player, you show initiative and are stress-resistant.
What do we offer:
- A full-time position in a leading organization in the diving industry;
- A challenging position in a beautiful working environment;
- Working with a dedicated team;
- A competitive salary supplemented with generous tips;
- 17 paid vacation days
- Free diving and staff discounts on dive courses and retail items
- Special rates at two gyms;
Want to become part of our Buddy family?
If you want to work in a fun but challenging environment then please send a motivation letter and including your curriculum vitae, by e-mail to email@example.com and we will contact you as soon as possible!
Further information about the position can be provided by Christiaan Thole, Chef +599 780 1715