Sapias Holding B.V. is a holding company on Bonaire (Caribbean Netherlands) that encompasses various businesses, primarily focusing on the diving industry and hospitality.
For our central Accounting department, we are currently seeking a accurate, reliable, and motivated:
The Accounting department is located at Buddy Dive Resort Bonaire and serves as a shared service center for financial, logistical, and administrative tasks for all companies within the holding. The accounting team consists of six individuals and operates under the leadership of the Financial Controller.
As a new team member, your responsibilities include auditing the logistical and financial processes of the wholesale dive equipment business and web shops. You will process and verify financial information from the hotel management system. Additionally, you will perform tasks related to administrative organization and control while providing periodic management information. Insight into and experience with such setup processes is advantageous.
Who are we looking for?
- You have completed a HBO (higher professional education)program, or have more than 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- You have at least one year of relevant work experience.
- You possess strong numerical and analytical skills.
- You excel in the MS Office package – especially Excel.
- You have experience with Twinfield and Basecone.
- You are flexible, independent, and proactive.
- You are also discreet and highly motivated.
- You can handle a substantial workload in a short period.
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language, both written and spoken.
- You can propose, develop, and implement improvement suggestions.
- You have experience in or affinity with the Hotel industry.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary;
- A challenging job in a pleasant working atmosphere and beautiful working environment;
- An involved team;
- The possibility to (learn how to) dive;
- Special rates at two gyms.
Want more information?
If you are interested in this position, please send us a motivation letter along with a detailed CV to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions, feel free to contact our HR department at +599 701 5971 (WhatsApp)